If you are looking for resurfacing treatments for your skin to help address large pores, rosacea, or other skin issues without the small risks involved with chemical type peels than PhotoFacial at Stellar Skin and Laser might be for you!
The amazing thing about PhotoFacial treatments is that they address almost all aspects of skin aesthetics and structure. By pulsing light onto areas of the skin treatments can get into the deeper levels of the skin which has seen some amazing results from its proponents.
The benefits of intense pulsed light therapy cover almost the entire
spectrum of cosmetic dermatology. When performed by a qualified skin
care specialist, IPLT photofacial treatment can help nearly all aspects
of skin aesthetics and structure.
- The treatment can help repair small blood
vessels that have become visible, or help eradicate sun spots or other
- IPLT treatment can help combat acne problems and eliminate large pores.
- IPLT photofacial therapy is also excellent at treating rosacea and other types of diffuse redness in the skin.
- By treating a slightly deeper layer of the skin, IPLT photofacials
stimulate collagen growth by simulating minor dermal injuries, thereby
helping to improve skin texture.
- The cost of IPLT photofacial treatments is often less than that of laser treatments as well.
Another benefit of IPLT photorejuvenation procedures is that they
allow for additional treatment with chemical peels, microdermabrasion,
and other facial skin treatments that target the outermost layer of
skin, the epidermis. Since IPLT photofacials target deeper layers of the
skin, they can be safely performed in conjunction with other, more
Read More Here: http://www.docshop.com/education/dermatology/facial/photofacial/risks-benefits